Among the many skin diseases that haunt humanity, there are those that do not pose a particular health hazard. However, it is extremely unpleasant to encounter them, because such diseases affect the appearance negatively. Acne , which is not so easy to get rid of quickly, is more than common in adolescence.
Acne and black spots do not carry any threat to the child’s physical health. But acne rashes on the face and body are considered by many to be one of the most unpleasant defects, depriving a person of external attractiveness, which interferes with normal social communication. It is not surprising that as soon as the first signs of acne are manifested, everyone begins an active fight against acne and acne, using for this everything available today, means and methods.
The essence of the problem
Acne, an acne disease, is characterized by damage to the sebaceous glands. In the normal state, the special secret of these glands freely rises to the epidermis and through the pores of the skin freely exits. If, due to certain circumstances, external and internal, the activity of the sebaceous glands is activated, part of the secret clogs the ducts.
As a result, a favorable environment is created for the development of Propionibacterium acnes bacteria, which provoke the onset of the inflammatory process, and then the formation of comedones. Closed comedones are pimples with a white head, open ones are black acne spots, in which, in addition to subcutaneous fat, dust, dirt and so on accumulate.
I must say that Propionibacterium acnes, like many other bacteria, are representatives of the normal microflora of the skin and are present in every person. They are activated only in case of blockage of the pores of the skin and increased production of sebaceous secretion.
The reasons for starting this process are numerous. The main adverse factors include hormonal imbalance, genetic predisposition, some systemic and autoimmune diseases, metabolic disorders, and digestive system problems. External causes of the development of acne disease are poor personal hygiene, poor nutrition, bad habits, wearing tight clothes or clothes made of synthetic fabrics, an allergic reaction to the components of cosmetics and care products.
How to get rid of blackheads?
1. To quickly cleanse your skin from acne, you must first establish proper nutrition. The daily diet should contain fresh vegetables and fruits, foods with a low glycemic index. But the consumption of sweet, fatty, salty, spicy, on the contrary, should be limited to the maximum at least for a while. The ban also includes sweet carbonated drinks, alcohol, and cigarettes.
2. Use lotions, masks, compresses prepared according to folk recipes from natural ingredients to cleanse the skin. Decoctions and infusions of medicinal herbs also very well help fight acne and acne.
3. Try to avoid stressful situations and be less nervous. Permanent nervous strain negatively affects the condition of the whole organism, including the endocrine system and skin integuments.
4. Never squeeze acne and blackheads. Clogged pores must be cleaned correctly, carefully following disinfection measures. If you squeeze blackheads with your hands, you can introduce an infection under the skin, and then a small pimple will cause very large problems.
5. Do not neglect the services of the beauty industry. In cosmetology, today there are many safe methods of cleansing the skin, which perfectly cope with such a problem as acne disease.
If any internal disease has become the cause of the rash, you should definitely consult a doctor. In this case, treatment of the underlying disease is first carried out, and then it is already possible to begin the fight against acne.