You can not argue with the desire of any person to have clean skin on his face, without any pimples and black spots. And what to do for those who are diagnosed with rosacea. These are the so-called rosacea, the most common skin disease. It is not life threatening, but it can even provoke nervous disorders, especially in women, which is not surprising. The face resembles the drunkard’s physiognomy, a dense mesh of exposed vessels, unattractive spots of a sharp red color, pink acne. As they say, you will not wish the enemy. Afflict people with fair skin, in young, up to 30 years of age.
Factors Affecting Rosacea
- Ultraviolet radiation.
- Abuse of alcohol-containing drinks, even low alcohol.
- A food regimen in which food consists of spicy dishes with lots of spices.
- Hot food.
- A sharp change in temperature – intense heat and frost with the wind.
- Taking a number of drugs.
- Insomnia, anxiety, stress.
- The increased activity of the component of the peptide that protects our skin from infections of various kinds. Despite this positive function, peptides participate in the formation of new blood vessels, contribute to the development of inflammation on the skin, reconstruct and transform skin cells. In addition to benefits, they take part in the development of skin pathology and, as a result, lead to the appearance of rosacea, maintaining a constant process of irritation in the skin.
If we talk about the symptoms inherent in pink acne, then they can easily be confused with others that appear with acne. – vulgar eels.
Symptoms characteristic of rosacea – rosacea
- The disease develops in people over thirty years old.
- Location – on the skin of the face, most often near the wings of the nose, on the cheeks.
- The presence of erythema – persistent redness, telangiectasia – spider veins, nodules and pustules.
- If any irritants act on the skin, then a person feels hot flashes, precursors of rosacea. There is a sensation of heat, red spots appear on the cheeks. At the initial stage, the duration of the tides is short, after which they disappear, but then the time from the exposure increases, reaching several hours. Over time, skin redness becomes more saturated in color, they appear bluish. Their location also changes, it expands, spreading to the forehead, chin, occupy the entire area of the cheeks. A few months later, or earlier, spider veins, cones, nodules, and pustules appear in the tidal zone. The occurrence of bacterial skin infection is not excluded.
How to get rid of a skin ailment – rosation
- As medicines, for the treatment of rosacea, the doctor prescribes ointments and creams, the active ingredients of which inhibit the development of pathogenic microflora. On the skin surface.
- With drug therapy, when the disease has entered the final stage, in the presence of a bacterial infection, the doctor prescribes antibiotics .. Antibiotic treatment does not exclude the use of external agents ..
Under no circumstances should you engage in self-treatment; this is fraught with serious skin problems.
Rosacea disease can be cured by observing measures to protect against it: in the sun, protect the skin with special creams, with a high coefficient of protection, eliminate the effects of external irritants on the skin, and abandon cosmetics containing alcohol and active chemical components. Good luck.