Acne can cause discomfort at any age. The disease manifests itself with the onset of puberty and in most people ends by the age of 24-25. However, there are groups of patients who suffer from acne throughout their lives. How to get rid of acne and significantly improve the condition of the skin, the specialists of the Psormak clinic will tell .
Types of pathology
Acne provokes a violation of the sebaceous glands. Hyperproduction of the secret, partial or complete blockage of the gland channel cause such an unpleasant phenomenon as acne. Since the work of the sebaceous glands is regulated by sex hormones, the problems begin in adolescence.
There are several types of acne breakouts:
- closed glands are white papules or black dots;
- open comedones (gray-white papules, in which the gland channel is partially open);
- papulopustular formations with signs of inflammation;
- severe rashes, they are characterized by deep pustules and nodes, which can lead to irreversible skin changes.
Often the situation is aggravated by the ingress of bacteria into comedones , which provokes an inflammatory process.
Causes of the disease
How to get rid of acne on the face and on the nose is a question that interests many patients. It is important to understand that the severity of the disease depends on many factors. Modern medicine claims that the manifestation of acne is predetermined by a genetic factor, hormonal imbalance, and chronic diseases of the body.
The intensity of rashes can be influenced by the following factors:
- non-compliance with skin hygiene;
- sweets abuse;
- improperly selected decorative and care cosmetics;
- stressful situations;
- premenstrual stage of the female cycle.
Such a variety of factors requires an integrated approach in therapy. To cure acne, examinations, identification of the cause of the pathology and the appointment of adequate medical support are necessary.
When considering the question of how to get rid of whiteheads, you need to understand that diet plays an important role in therapy. It must be nutritionally balanced. Doctors recommend eating a large amount of complex carbohydrates, limiting the amount of sweets. It is necessary to monitor the normal functioning of the intestines. The high content of polyphenols in chocolate also contributes to skin inflammation, so patients are advised to limit this product in their diet.
In general therapy, local and systemic drugs are distinguished.
The local group includes the following products:
- antibacterial ointments;
- ointments based on retinoids (promote skin regeneration);
- care products based on salicylic acid.
The peak of the disease occurs in adolescence, subject to the doctor’s recommendations and proper skin care, rashes become less. If the causes of acne are systemic disorders, the specialist may prescribe the following drugs:
- combined oral contraceptives to normalize the menstrual cycle;
- retinoids ;
- medicines for the correction of the digestive tract.
To get rid of acne and blackheads, you need to reconsider some of your habits, follow the principles of a healthy lifestyle. When choosing cosmetics, you should choose preparations in accordance with your skin type, carefully read the composition, and avoid comedogenic substances.
Also, doctors advise to follow the following recommendations:
- monitor the hygiene of the skin, regularly clean it with special means;
- do not get dirty hands in the face;
- remove hair from the face, as they are a breeding ground for bacteria;
- regularly use skin care products, apply them pointwise;
- do not squeeze out or remove comedones on your own, this should be done by a specialist, observing sterility;
- do not cover comedones and acne with foundation, as this aggravates the situation.
Psormak Medical Center know . The clinic practices only effective and proven methods of therapy. To diagnose the disease, the doctor will take a scraping from the surface of the skin, based on the results of the study, he will draw up a personal treatment regimen and write out prescriptions for drugs.
You can see the results before and after treatment directly on the clinic’s website. It is important to understand that treatment requires the experience and competence of the doctor. Only in this case you will get a guaranteed result and significantly improve the condition of the skin.