How to get rid of acne and blackheads at home

For several years now you have been bothered by various types of rashes: acne and pimples (acne, rosacea , etc.)?Do acne appear not only on the face, but also on the neck, arms, legs and body?Your age is no longer adolescent, and your face is still covered with pimples?Have you tried already, it seemed, all the miraculous ointments, gels and creams to solve the problem with acne?Have you taken antibiotic boosters in whole courses to get rid of acne?Have you performed multiple blood transfusions and autohemotherapy to end acne?Have you spent tons of money going to beauty salons and doing facial cleanses in the hopes of eliminating acne?Have you repeatedly visited dermatologists who could not help you with anything? Are you getting more and more acne?Do you have a persistent disgust for yourself every time you look in the mirror?The most advanced of you, in the hope of getting rid of the hated acne, have tried various methods of cleansing the body from the inside:cleansing enemasvarious herbal preparationsActivated carbonlemon juice with vegetable oilvarious forms of fastinglaxativespumpkin seed cleansing

And the result is still no and no? Are pimples appearing again?

Why is the use of the most modern cosmetics not helping to solve the problem of acne?

The answer has been found!

The problem of acne is inside the body, so any creams and lotions bring only temporary results!

Here are the most recent statistics for the last three years of my work. Of all those who turned to me for help, 94% of people suffered from gastrointestinal and liver disorders – this was the reason for constant rashes on the skin of the face and body. The remaining 6% accounted for the following causes of skin problems: hormonal disorders, disorders of the nervous system, hereditary predisposition and unfavorable environmental conditions.    

From the group of applicants, random checks were carried out using the most recent diagnostic methods. It turned out that in 98% of cases, one or more types of parasites are the cause of problems with the digestive and nervous system . In the remaining 2% of cases, the reason was only malnutrition, heredity and ecology.     

Thus, in more than 90% of people, skin rashes are caused by the presence of parasites in the body! No cosmetic products will help in this case, only competent cleansing of the body from parasites will lead to a guaranteed and permanent effect!

Do not forget that parasites include not only helminths worms ), but also:  

various types of protozoa (giardia, etc.)  viruses (for example, herpes or flu virus) bacteria (streptococci, staphylococci, etc.) fungi (for example candida, i.e. thrush) 

According to the World Health Organization, parasites in the human body can be found not only in the gastrointestinal tract (GIT), but also settle in the lungs, liver, kidneys, and even in the heart and brain!

Now in Russia 70 species of parasites are widespread out of more than 260 existing ones.    

Ascariasis is one of the most widespread helminthiases in the world – every fourth person in the world is infected .  

In the world, there are about 21 million people infected with hepatic trematodes ( opisthorchiasis ). 2/3 of the world incidence of opisthorchiasis falls on residents of Russia and is especially relevant for the Siberian region (Western and Eastern Siberia), as well as the Dnieper region.   

Every day with ordinary drinking water we swallow 5-10 cysts of lamblia . If there is even the slightest stagnation of bile, then they remain in the bile ducts of the liver and begin to multiply intensively. 

The most common signs of parasites in the body are as follows:  

  • allergy
  • problem skin (acne, blackheads, etc.)
  • stomach and intestinal discomfort syndrome
  • stagnation of bile
  • constipation
  • diarrhea
  • dysbiosis
  • decreased immunity
  • joint and muscle pain
  • change in body weight
  • anemia
  • avitaminosis
  • nervousness, sleep disturbance
  • Chronic fatigue syndrome
  • oncology

And how many signs of the presence of parasites in the body have you counted in yourself?

By cleansing the body of parasites, you will not only permanently solve the problem with acne and blackheads on your face, but also get rid of many other diseases and significantly extend your life!

Now let’s look at the currently existing ways to get rid of parasites in the body 

  1. Medicines.
    Treatment courses for parasitosis with any medication have severe side effects  
    • intoxication syndrome,
    • nausea
    • vomiting
    • diarrhea
    • stomach ache,
    • allergic reactions,
    • violation of the composition of the blood,
    • neurological disorders.

In this regard, drugs are usually prescribed in short courses of 3-7 days . The development cycle of a significant number of parasites takes about 30 days  

In addition, there are different stages of development of parasites in the body: eggs, cysts, larvae, adults. As a rule, drugs destroy only adults, without having a detrimental effect on other forms of parasite development. And after 30 days they are right there … And again they have their detrimental effect on the body.

During the time the parasites are in the body, the normal functioning of the internal organs is disrupted, and many chronic diseases arise. Medicines exacerbate and exacerbate these problems. Therefore, treatment is usually carried out in a hospital.

The strongest side effect of synthetic drugs is directly on the gastrointestinal tract and liver . As a result, skin problems only worsen . new rashes appear.  

  1. Antiparasitic devices
    Firstly, such devices have appeared relatively recently, and the side effects of their action have not yet been studied by science. Secondly , when parasites begin to die, they release a huge amount of toxins. The device does not remove these toxins! As a result, a person receives autointoxication, i.e. self-poisoning of the body.It should also be taken into account the fact that during the time the parasites were in the body, the normal functioning of most important organs was disrupted. Simply by acting on parasites, you can get a severe exacerbation of all sluggish chronic diseases, especially the gastrointestinal tract and liver. The result is usually obvious: increased acne and acne breakouts 
  2. Phytopreparations
    Phytopreparations are various compositions consisting of antiparasitic herbs. Herbs were selected and used for centuries even our predkami.Odnako , no modern fitodrug can not guarantee 100% – Foot getting rid of all kinds and forms of the parasites! Because they contain 1-3 types of antiparasitic herbs. It is safe for the body, but not effective enough. And, of course, 1-3 herbs cannot simultaneously affect parasites at different stages of development: egg, larva, etc.

However, this problem has now been resolved. The solution was found by scientists from the Novosibirsk Academgorodok . 

 This 50-day antiparasitic program ” Gelmostop » ( « Gelmostop ») , consisting of 7 complementary and mutually reinforcing preparatov.Pri development of this program were taken as a basis for the years proven popular recipes , added to the scientific approach and use modern technology      

Only one component of the program – the herbal preparation “Hercules” contains extracts of 6 herbs with a pronounced antiparasitic effect:    

  • black walnut shell
  • garlic
  • carnation flowers
  • tansy flowers
  • grapefruit seed extract
  • Saussurea willow extract

A full course of anti-parasitic programs ” Gelmostop » ( « Gelmostop ») consists of 3 stages:  

Stage 1 – 10 days
Acceleration of bile outflow, bowel cleansing, stimulation of immunity.

Stage 2 – 30 days
The process of deworming, accelerating the flow of bile, increasing detoxification in the liver of the decay products of parasites.

Stage 3 – 10 days
Acceleration of elimination of helminths, acceleration of bile flow, bowel cleansing, stimulation of immunity, reduction of allergy symptoms.

The result of the program ” Gelmostop » ( « Gelmostop »): 

  • destroys parasites at different stages of development,
  • stimulates antiparasitic immunity,
  • eliminates allergic manifestations caused by parasites,
  • eliminates various types of rashes (blackheads and pimples) on the skin,
  • the degree of skin pigmentation decreases, i.e. age spots are lightened
  • cleans the gastrointestinal tract,
  • accelerates the detoxification of toxins in the liver,
  • eliminates stagnation of bile,
  • restores the normal functioning of the gastrointestinal tract and liver,
  • effective in case of a pronounced degree of invasiveness of parasitosis .
event_note February 12, 2021

account_box Dr. Peter B Milburn

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *