Acne is a problem that almost every teenager faces. It is during this period that a powerful hormonal change takes place in the body, which affects the skin in the first place. How to get rid of youthful acne? What drugs should I use? What are the most effective ways?
What causes teen acne?
- Monotonous food. Deficiency of vitamins and minerals in the body.
- Heredity. Oily skin and acne are problems that can be passed from parent to child.
- Hormonal disbalance. The work of the endocrine system. Increased testosterone and progesterone levels. Uncontrolled production of sebum.
- An excess of ultraviolet rays. A lot of time in the sun promotes keratinization on the skin.
- Disregard for hygiene rules. Without regular cleansing of the skin, there is an active secretion of sebum.
- Frequent stress and emotional distress. The proper functioning of the immune system is impaired. Which leads to a decrease in the protective abilities of the epidermis.
MEGA CHEAP and EFFECTIVE ACNE REMEDIES
Reception of a specialist
Self-medication is highly discouraged!
If acne does not go away for a long time, it bothers you and the appearance is large, then you need to consult a doctor. Only a qualified specialist will be able to determine the causes of rashes and prescribe effective treatment.
You will probably need to consult such doctors:
- General blood analysis.
- Blood chemistry.
- Scraping from the affected skin.
- Tests for hormones.
If there are few acne, and they do not bring much discomfort, then there is a chance to cope with them on your own.
- Application: treatment of affected areas 2-3 times a day.
- Pros: antiseptic effect, acceleration of the recovery process.
- Cons: with prolonged use – drying and flaking.
- Application: tonic with water in a ratio of 1:10, treatment of affected areas.
- Pros: antibacterial action.
- Cons: no.
- Application: treatment of the affected areas pointwise, up to 3-5 times a day.
- Pros: antibacterial effect, drying effect, the ability to stop inflammation and the spread of rashes.
- Cons: no.
- Application: effective in both lumpy and liquid form, use 3 to 7 times a week.
- Pros: Stimulates blood circulation, promotes damage regeneration and provides antiseptic treatment.
- Cons: it dries the skin a lot, so it is advised to use it with the constant appearance of an oily sheen.
- Application: apply pointwise once a day.
- Pros: normalization of the sebaceous glands, antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Cons: applied in a thin layer, sometimes additional rinsing of the preparation is required.
- Application: the drug is in tablets, the course is one week.
- Pros: cleansing the skin, removing toxins, normalizing the digestive tract.
- Cons: no.
Even doctors do not deny the effectiveness of folk remedies in the fight against acne. Plus: the ingredients you need are on hand.
5 COOL WAYS TO REMOVE PURPOSE TIME AND FOREVER
Grind the aloe leaf. We heat the mixture in a water bath. We use it as a lotion.
Onions and honey
Grind the onion with a blender. Add a spoonful of honey to the resulting mass, mix. Apply the composition for 5-15 minutes.
We dilute the soda with water until a homogeneous gruel is obtained. Apply on damaged areas with a thick layer for 20-30 minutes.
1 tablespoon of dried calendula flowers pour 0.5 l. boiling water. We insist 15 minutes. From the resulting infusion, we make lotions on the inflamed areas.
Egg and honey
Beat one egg, add 1 tablespoon of thick honey. We mix. Apply the resulting mass to the face for 20 minutes. Wash off with cool water. Can be done 2-3 times a week.
Prevention of acne
The teenage period is characterized by a powerful hormonal surge. And there is no way to completely protect the teenager. But there are measures that can help reduce the incidence of rashes.
- Eating food with a wide variety of vitamins and minerals.
- Regular hygiene.
- Moderate use of makeup. Try to use only high quality cosmetics.
- Moderate sun exposure. Use of sunscreens.
First of all, it is necessary to determine the nature and extent of the rash.
Second, visit a doctor. All medicines should be used only after consultation with him.
Well, thirdly, remember: acne goes away by itself by the age of 24-25, when hormonal changes end.